Coordinator: Professor Ranulfo Martins Carneiro Neto
He holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Federal University of Bahia (2010), a master's degree in Computational Modeling by the Polytechnic Institute of the State University of Rio de Janeiro (2017). Currently he is an assistant professor at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - UFRJ Disciplinary Center - Macaé, being a member of the Mechanical Engineering Teacher team. Main research lines: Experimental and numerical analysis of glued joints, adherence and adhesion, fluency and finite elements. It has experience in electromechanical assembly and maintenance, with emphasis on planning, execution and control of industrial pipes. >> Lattes Curriculum
Substitute Coordinator: Professor Anselmo Pestana Ribeiro Costa
Master in Informatics from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - NCE - PPGI, Postgraduate in Computer Networks by the North Educational Union (2005), and in Public Administration and Cities Management (2010) by Uninter - Curitiba University Center - Curitiba (PR ). It has professional and academic experience in the areas of computer science, administration, public administration, rural and urban georeferencing, with emphasis on information systems, robotics, educational robotics (See more in Lattes Curriculum). She is currently an adjunct professor at UFRJ, acting in the disciplines of Computational Programming I and II (Python), algorithms and data structures and information systems and Femass (Municipal Faculty Miguel Ângelo da Silva Santos) with Computational Programming Disciplines I and II (C ++), Introduction to logic, operational research, computer networks, network management and database. >> Lattes Curriculum
Administrative Coordination Support:
With innovative conception, engineering undergraduate courses implemented by UFRJ on Campus Macaé, under guidance and responsibility of the Polytechnic School, were chosen after a careful process of analyzing regional needs and understandings with companies, municipal government and local entities representing civil society
The option made by civil engineering courses, mechanical engineering and production engineering allowed to create a flexible structure that admits varied curriculum compositions based on the combination of disciplinary segments of these courses. The innovative character of the proposition of the courses presents itself under its main aspects:
- Disciplinary contents that extend the intellectual and technical-scientific horizon of engineer training and make it consider not only the strictly technological consequences of their professional doing;
- Disciplinary segmentation of curricular structures of courses, allowing the construction of distinct curricular compositions and skills and skills, based on the academically oriented interest of the student from the point of view of its future professional exercise.
Engineering courses should have, among its objectives, to train engineers with skills and skills for contents and methods that:
- Sejam suficientes para que possam identificar e delimitar, nos domínios de conhecimento de cada especialização, uma dada situação-problema, ou seja, um problema específico daquela "sua" engenharia; e sejam capazes de resolvê-lo;
- Are sufficiently broad and inter articulated so that they can recognize, in correlated domains of knowledge, of which other technical-scientific specialization, even beyond engineering, the given situation is also a specific problem;
Can interact with their experts; More generally, allow them to identify which technical, technological, technological, environmental or socio-cultural implications inherent in the treatment of this problem.
Grade Curricular da Engenharia de Produção
Grade Curricular da Engenharia Civil
Grade Curricular da Engenharia Mecânica
The courses of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Production Engineering Implanted in Macaé aim to form engineers whose qualification (knowledge, skills and skills) make them fit in various sectors, whether in the public sector, whether at the service of private companies or as entrepreneurs of their own business or, still in research activities and scientific-technological development.
In addition, their training will allow them to identify the technical, technological, environmental and socio-cultural implications of their professional to take them into account in decision-making
- Course duration: 10 periods / 5 years
- Operating shift: daytime - morning / afternoon
- Annual offer of vacancies: 120 vacancies
- Modality: face-to-face
- Student selection criteria: Vacancies offered by ENEM (Unified MEC Selection System)